• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Seeking information from experienced Combat Engineers and Infantry.

AimzHigh

Inactive
Reaction score
Combat Engineer and Infantry are the two trades I'm most interested in.  I've read every inch of the CF websites describing these trades and I'm pretty sure I have a good understanding.  Still, I'd like to stand out in my interview.  I'd love an opportunity to speak to someone with experience in either of these trades.

It was suggested that I contact a base and simply ask to speak to someone in the trade I'm interested in.  To keep trying until I got in touch with someone.  I will definitely consider that avenue but I thought I would try this first.  Seems a lot more direct.  I would really appreciate anyone with experience to just give me your personal opinion of what the job is, some of the pros and cons.  Just basically to talk about yourself. Who doesn't enjoy that?  Besides, it's for a good cause. ;)

Anyways, my email is listed on my profile but in case you don't see it it's "jay.dasilva@yahoo.ca".  Please contact me and we can arrange a time to speak.  Thanks.

If, for some reason, nobody responds, go to either the local RC or the forces website,  and get a copy of the trade sheet for the MOC you wish to join.  Read said sheet until you can repeat it verbatim.  Don't bullshit the interviewing officer.
Good luck!

Back