• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Search and Rescue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AimzHigh

Inactive
Reaction score
Based on my research so far it looks like either Combat Engineer or Infantry are what I want to focus on.  I told the recruiting office that I wanted to pursue an exciting career.  Exciting in a way that I would see combat, endure high-stress situations, etc. (I may eat those words later).  What he reccommended was, I think, Tactical Search and Rescue.  Does that sound right?  I may have the title wrong so don't quote me.

I'd like to know if anybody has any information or experience in this trade.  I was told they're not hiring for it at all this year so for now I'm just trying to learn more about it.  I didn't see it on the website but it had occurred to me that I had only checked Army jobs.  It sounds like something that could be potentially very appealing to me.  I'm still going to attempt to get in this year as a Combat Engineer or Infantry but if S&R turns out to be what I'm looking for than maybe I can pursue it down the road.

Any information anybody has will be appreciated. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back