• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

"Sea Marshals'R'Us" inc.???

the original suggestion was that a cruise liner would be at an advantage because 1000 unarmed passengers could outnumber a dozen or so armed terrorists.

Cruise ship passengers are required to do no more than assemble in whatever area the security staff directs them to go to.

The notion of passengers - little old ladies and men - fighting off those thugs is not what I meant. But of course you knowthat don't you Dorosh.

What you obviously DON'T KNOW is that cruise lines have to be prepared to deal with this type of threat on a constant basis. The ship's security staff are treained to handle it. They'd have to if they want to stay in business in this day and age...Unless all they want to do is go up and down the coast of B.C.

My information came from people who work on the boats of a major cruise line.

The sonic weapon is news to me but if it works then more power to them to use it.

Now Dorosh, if you're done antagonizing the rest of us...

2332Piper]Then again said:
Cruise ship passengers are required to do no more than assemble in whatever area the security staff directs them to go to.

The notion of passengers - little old ladies and men - fighting off those thugs is not what I meant. But of course you knowthat don't you Dorosh.

Slim, you did realize that when I quoted 2332 in my post and then responded right after I was PROBABLY TALKING TO HIM?   Read WHAT HE SAID and then READ MY RESPONSE.    ::)  What you meant or did not mean is irrelevant, so why you're jumping around in this thread like an eight year old bursting for a pee is beyond me.

What you obviously DON'T KNOW is that cruise lines have to be prepared to deal with this type of threat on a constant basis.

No fooling.  

The ship's security staff are treained to handle it. They'd have to if they want to stay in business in this day and age...Unless all they want to do is go up and down the coast of B.C.

Amazing.

My information came from people who work on the boats of a major cruise line.

Didn't think you were making it up.

Now Dorosh, if you're done antagonizing the rest of us...

Take a chill pill Slim; next time I want to talk to you, I'll - I don't know - quote you instead of somebody else.   ;)   Now, Slim, if you're done antagonizing the rest of us.... ;D

Slim, you did realize that when I quoted 2332 in my post and then responded right after I was PROBABLY TALKING TO HIM?  Read WHAT HE SAID and then READ MY RESPONSE.    What you meant or did not mean is irrelevant, so why you're jumping around in this thread like an eight year old bursting for a pee is beyond me.

Oh I'm sorry Mike...I didn't realize that you had restricted membership in this thread. Next time I'll ask before I post...Does that suite you?!

Why don't you try being nice for a change? See if it actually hurts or not. You might be pleasenatly surprised.

Cheers

Slim

Back