• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Saddam has been caught!

Slim

Army.ca Veteran
Inactive
Reaction score
Saddam is now a prisoner of the U.S. and trhe current Iraqi regime is ta;lking about the death penalty! :evil:

Too easy... won‘t make up for all the mass graves but it‘s a start. js

The Bush Administration will no doubt use it as a starting point to advertise his next election campaign. Also, he has done nothing harmful to the US, so the US cannot try him, but then, if tried by the international community he may not get the death sentence.

...and then there‘s Osama bin Laden...

Let him loose in the north of Iraq with the equivilent of $5 in his pocket and tell him to make his way to Tikrit. Oh ya and let all the Kurds know when and where your doing it. Better odds than he gave most of his victims. But no, they‘ll probably try him in Bagdad with the new government and he end up with the death sentence. js

JSA I‘ve heard a version of that one for Bin Laden.

Take him to battery point at the south end of Manhattan dressed in a bright orange jump suit. Give him a subway token and two locker keys one for a locker at La Guardia Airport and one for JFK.

Tell him in both the lockers is a new Passport and and an ATM card with access to an account worth seven figures. If he makes it to either airport he‘s home free. We‘ll leave him alone in whatever country he chooses to retire in.

Oh yeah five minutes after you release him you broadcast it over every radio and TV station in New York City.

I figure it‘s a better chance than he gave the poor souls in the WTC. I also bet he lasts all of three blocks.

I give him one block,
He‘s crippled, needs a cane to walk, and he‘s well over 6 feet he‘ll stick out like a sore thumb.
It‘s strange to think about; picture yourself riding the subby uptown when Osama Bin laden just sits down across from you.
Asks you the time,
Curses the infidels and reads his copy of the new yorker....sips on a latte probably...probably

Che,
The New Yorker really. I figured him for a Post man myself.

He Likes the comics from what I hear, he‘s laughs at them.
Not the post though, I‘m pretty sure he‘d attribute it to the zionist control of the media and their eventual world takeover, you know how he is crazy. Crazy uncle osama

You guys are all nuts...Osama in New York. Come on Lads...He‘s in Seattle heavily involved in the grunge scene!

I can‘t believe I just wrote that...!

If Saddam was found in a rat pit,
Osama is probably up the Devil‘s @$$hole
lol. :sniper:
If you‘re a poor terrorist, just lead a quiet, peaceful life instead of going rambo.
nobody wants an old, bearded, foreign rambo...

It would cost us taxpayers less if they just shot them both. in the nads.

Back