• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Room for discussion

Take the test, then if there are problems you can rant about it. The CF will not change their recruiting policies just to please you... If you "fail" the test, act mature and make a decision; choose another trade or do not join !!
The attitude you are demonstrating towards a simple test, that you have not yet taken, is a sign that you may not belong in the Military.

Jungle said:
Take the test, then if there are problems you can rant about it. The CF will not change their recruiting policies just to please you... If you "fail" the test, act mature and make a decision; choose another trade or do not join !!
The attitude you are demonstrating towards a simple test, that you have not yet taken, is a sign that you may not belong in the Military.

come down here Jungle, yes in the start of this thread I was ranting a fair bit. but I'm not asking anyone for a special test nor to change the enlisting procedure its just a converstation on out looks of tests. My attitude on this subject is somewhat twisted since I have been in college for 5 years (work on 2 deplioma) I have seen it all and I am in that range for marks (65% - 80%) and yes test of any kind get me alittle worried even if I am well studied. trust me its not the test holding me back from enlisting.

Jungle said:

Jungle...well said.

I just hope he doesn't come with a blue card attached to his sleeves when he gets sworn in.  ;D

Regards

When I got sworn in it was in my CO's office and observed by a retired B Gen.....

This was in the militia and back in the 80s it was a bit different....

Regards

....back in the 80's?.........phhfff,...new guy! :-[
                                                                        ..lost the "edge" huh?....I was doing the edge before you knew what blades were. ;D

Back