• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Reserves Medical Query

Not gonna lie, given who you tagged in your message, I read BG check as blood glucose check, and couldn't figure out why this is something that would take a while LOL
The reason I asked you guys ( @medicineman and @sarahsmom ) as your suggestion for my medical actually helped and so just guess that you might have some ide about Blood Glucose Check oops Back Ground check too , I never knew BG stands for Blood Glucose .

@sarahsmom and @medicineman , as the security check might take some time and I will definetly go for medical test again , Please guide me whats the best way to maintain the hearing and tips and tricks

@sarahsmom and @medicineman , as the security check might take some time and I will definetly go for medical test again , Please guide me whats the best way to maintain the hearing and tips and tricks
There are no tips and tricks to the medical - that would defeat the purpose of being honest.
For hearing preservation, use your ear defenders when on the range, and turn down the volume in your car or when using earbuds/headphones.

There are no tips and tricks to the medical - that would defeat the purpose of being honest.
For hearing preservation, use your ear defenders when on the range, and turn down the volume in your car or when using earbuds/headphones.
What she said :cool: ...if you're using ear buds, some of the manufacturers have programming parameters that will not so gently remind you if they think you've exceeded recommended decibel thresholds for a given day/week. Keep your ears clean, but don't shove QTips in them to do it.

What she said :cool: ...if you're using ear buds, some of the manufacturers have programming parameters that will not so gently remind you if they think you've exceeded recommended decibel thresholds for a given day/week. Keep your ears clean, but don't shove QTips in them to do it.
Wait... that little adversary on my Android phone that says I've been listening to my music too loud, I should turn it down? :ROFLMAO:
Sorry didn't mean to hijack, back to the regularly scheduled programming :cool:

Back