• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Reserve Training

jerrythunder

Inactive
Reaction score
hey everyone, i bet this subject has come up allot but i am still puzzled about the procedure of enlisting and the training that i will recieve. now, to clarify this this question is directed to anyone from or around Ottawa ont, or Cornwall ont. what do i do to enlist?! where do i take the beat test and those other pre enrolement tests?! and what happens after that?! :cdn:

Contact your local reserve unit recruiting office. Follow up on your contact with them and they will fill you in on everything you need to know about the process. Good luck.

I'm with ya man...M taking a couple of my tests next week and I'll let ya know how it goes and what to look out for...

How old are you?  Cause i'm 16 and truly am looking forward to this. :threat:

Contact your local unit's Recruiting Officer. Call the BOR (Battalion Orderly Room) on a parade or admin night (in Cornwall, call the armouries on Tues or Thurs night between 7:00 and 9:30) and ask to speak to the Recruiting Officer. That person will be able to answer most of your questions.

Most recruiting activity for SE Ontario is handled by CFRC Ottawa, but because that's an hour away, there might be alternative arrangements made by the Glens.

I'm awaiting word from the SD&G Highlanders myself right now, BTW.

Back