• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Regular Officer Training Plan (ROTP)-RMC 2000 - 2018 [Merged]

• Thread starter Travis Silcox
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks everyone!

Just out of curiosity, have any applicants on here thought about fencing if they get in?

qwerty789 said:
Thanks everyone!

Just out of curiosity, have any applicants on here thought about fencing if they get in?

I've thought about it, though I've never fenced in my life.  I definitely want in on the running team though.

Give it a few more days and the offers will start rolling in. I was informed (subject to change) that the acceptance calls may begin on April 11th.

Conz said:
Give it a few more days and the offers will start rolling in. I was informed (subject to change) that the acceptance calls may begin on April 11th.

Well that's good news!

If we are applying for a CT, will we get a call or a letter? And if we are not accepted, will we have some news?

ouellette9 said:
If we are applying for a CT, will we get a call or a letter? And if we are not accepted, will we have some news?

Pretty sure you'll receive notice either way. If you're accepted you'll most likely get a phone call with an offer, if you aren't they'll mail you a "Thank you for your interest" letter.

Conz said:

Just got back from a RMC presentation at my CRFC. The captain said the samething. They should (CRFC) receive offer by the end of the week.

Good luck to everyone, I hope you get the call! (And that there's one left for me haha)

It boils down to the next couple days for many of us. Lots of us will have our dreams come true.  Regardless of whether or not you get a call, I :salute: you all and look forward to serving with you.

I'm getting really nervous waiting around to see if the phone will ring or not. Best of luck to everyone!  :)

Noctis said:

You. I've seen you reply to a lot of people with your own opinions. Your profile says "ROTP wannabe". If you don't have a good answer that you can back up with an actual source or experience... don't bother.

My file manager said phone calls will start today around noon, and will continue on for a week or two for first round!

Recruiting Center: CFRC TORONTO
Current: NavRes Musician (Leading Seaman) - CT/OT to RegF Officer
Regular/Reserve: Reg
Officer/NCM: Officer
Trade Choice 1: Infantry Officer
Trade Choice 2: Armoured Officer
Trade Choice 3: ---
Application Date: 20 Nov 12
First Contacted: 22 Nov 12
CFAT completed : Mar 2011
Medical completed: Feb 2011
Interview completed : 6 Dec 2012
Merit listed: March 2013
Aircrew Selection: ---
Swearing in: 1 June 2011
Basic Training Begins: ---

So apparently they haven't received the selection choices at CRFC Quebec. I'm just about ready to have an heart attack with all the tension haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back