• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Reg BIQ starting in Meaf

putz

Inactive
Reaction score
Does anyone here happen to know when the next Reg force BIQ is slated to run in Meaford?

When I graduated my course at the end of Aug, (BIQ 0065) we were told the next RegF one would not be run until late January 2006.

http://www.army.forces.gc.ca/lfca_tc/images/trgcal.jpg It also appears to reflect that on this training calendar.

Good luck when you get there.

Hmmm... I got told that there was one running in Oct. Spots were offered to SQ qual'd troops in my regt. (IIRC)

That's odd.

I just came off the last RegF BIQ in Meaford this year, and we were told that there would not be any courses run until January. They were supposed to have a course or two running in the fall, but those were cancelled. Those that were not successful on our course were recoursed to Wainwright, simply because there would not be any more courses until the new year.

EDIT: Spelling... damn it's late.

The next Reg Force BIQ in the good ol meaf starts in feb

I was suppose to be on that august course but due to Knee injury was not, we were just told that a course is being run in oct in Meaford ending in Dec! Up untill then we were being told we were going out to WATC for our BIQ. :salute:

dude that sucks wainwright is a hole. I heard the boys on SQ out there were CB for the whole time. However that is probably a good thing because there is not much to do in wainwright.Now dint get me wrong the meaf sucks to but owen sound and toronto are not to far away.Sorry to hear about your knee bro hope it gets better soon. good luck with your BIQ where ever you have to go for it. :salute:

I'm in the reserves but I was told there is a BIQ course 4 Oct - 26 Dec that I am going on.

well i can tell you this much, reg force BIQ wouldnt go from 4th Oct till 26th Dec, that doesnt equal ten weeks, its more then ten, also  meaford shuts down preatty much from the 18th dec till around the 6th Jan i think. its goes from the 11th till then 16th if memory serves me correctly, i will confirm with my CoC on Moday and repost this week.

The course is from 04 Oct to 16 Dec. My unit might of messed up the dates... but I don't think that knid of thing happens in the army.

Blunt Object is correct, according to the course list I looked at a few days ago, theres is a course running around those dates. Reg BIQ is 10 weeks, chances are there may be a week or pre-course if it seems like more.

Here is the Confirmed date, 11th Oct till 16th Dec

Precourse starts Monday...

See you then!

Back