• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Red vs Blue

I‘ve seen a few episodes but I don‘t follow it or anything.

funny stuff though.

Ive seen all of the First set or season of episodes.. none of the new stuff... Very very funny

I got the first season DVD from my brother for christmas. I really like the series, pretty funny!

Watch the Second season it is hilarious, new Character Doc.

Doc: "I am not really comfortable with that. I‘m not a doctor, I‘m a medic."

Tucker:"What‘s the difference?"

Doc:"Well a doctor cures people. A medic just makes them more comfortable, while they die."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlCtX7Cz-cw&feature=PlayList&p=F83BAD5A1DC6E13F&index=0

Bump, just found this on youtube. Funny stuff.

"Only two types of people wear issue kit - - recruits and officers. Since you're not threatening to gut me like a fish, you're probably not an officer" 
:rofl:

EDIT: Although that does sound like more of an NCO-type threat  ;)

"You're wearing pink"

and of course "You broke my voicebox, dicknuts"

I've watched up to season 3 (I think).

I saw them all up to #82 (yes i know i have no life) hilarious and they even threw in a couple more characters.

First season was definately the best. Just finished watching the rest of the episodes, and they still have some funny parts. Just not as good.

"Ummm... Sir? Did you just spit inside your own helmet?"

Well on my part I think they have to slow it down to put a bit of plot development but something big is coming. ;D

Just started watching them a few days ago...............
Episode sixty here I come.....
;D

Hah, I used to watch. I think i saw about 20 episodes or so of.. uh... the second season? Dripping with sarcasm, I love it!

Back