• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Red Friday 22 Sept 06 Parliment Hill.......who is going?

Hockeycaper

Inactive
Reaction score
http://www.cfra.com/red-fridays/index.asp?id=8

I have supplied the link to the CFRA web page and was just wondering who from Army.ca will be attending?

I and my wife will be attending and we are dragging along as many other supporters as we can manage. I hope to see a great sea of red there to support our troops, and more importantly for members here, "Our brothers and sisters".

Hope to see you there.

Ben

It's my intention to be there, as long as the shite does not hit the fan at work this week and I can get the time off.  I'm tempted to sign my daughter out of school and bring her down as well. 

Red is the colour of the Liberal Party of Canada.

Liberals don't like soldiers.  Canadian soldiers... on our streets... with guns.  Remember?

I wonder if there will be any Liberals on the Hill Friday???

The color red was chosen by the wives of our soldiers/ comrads.....works for me.

IMHO...Hopefully we will see members of all political parties on the hill. As it is a rally to support our troops and not a place or time to play politics....we just want to show our support.

Cdn. Royal said:
IMHO...Hopefully we will see members of all political parties on the hill. As it is a rally to support our troops and not a place or time to play politics....we just want to show our support.

I hope so, too, however recent events have shown our political elite are not above grandstanding on the backs of our comrades.

I would like to attend but certain arrangements will have to be made a head of time so that I can make it.... watch and shoot I guess

I definately would love to go except I have to work :( Will be thinking of you all when you are out there on Fri

Rebecca

I think it is going to be a great time and it sounds like (according to CFRA) there will be lots of people there.

Back