• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

re-joining mid way through my realease

christer

Inactive
Reaction score
hello, I was just wondering how hard it will be to get back into the cf reserves if I am mid way through being released?? I just had my exit interview with my rsm last week

Assuming it's a voluntary release - Go talk to the Chief Clerk, ask him/her if the paperwork has been sent out of the unit yet.  If not (or of it was only recently sent), inform the Chief Clerk that you are having second thoughts and politely ask that it be held while you request the chain of command to have your release stopped.  The CC might be able to hold the paper while you talk to the chain of command.

Is your release a voluntary release? or are there circumstances where the unit initiated the process because of something that you did / did not do?.....

If you have initiated a voluntary release and have a clean record, it should be a fairly easy and painless process to have the paperwork intercepted & returned to the unit.

Back