• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Re: Great Christmas movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really ? You know many American generals ? Why don't you en-light us about your knowledge of how generals speak ?

Recceguy and yourself seems to have such high esteem for generals, like they are from an other planet or something ! What are you saying ? That movies such as Home alone can only be appreciated by kids.

(wasting my time in here)

Es gibt zu viele Schwachköpfe innen hier

bis spater,

Titleist

Titleist,

it's not by posting in english and german here, french in another english thread,
that members here will say that you are what you claim to be...

It's the holidays seasons, smile and move on...

yawn.gif

The kid is off from school, and he is acting like a fool here because his game is still wrapped up under the tree.

dileas

tess

the 48th regulator said:
yawn.gif

The kid is off from school, and he is acting like a fool here because his game is still wrapped up under the tree.

Good one buddy...keep it up, I'm having a great time.

Yrys said:
Titleist,

it's not by posting in english and german here, french in another english thread,
that members here will say that you are what you claim to be...

You really think I care about that...only a few of you seems to have a problem with that; get over my rank and....you move on !

titleist, if you keep going the way you are right now, your time will soon be up here. Fix up your act, or you will be gone.

titleist said:
You really think I care about that...only a few of you seems to have a problem with that; get over my rank and....you move on !

What rank, you have to be in the posession of one to claim it.

dileas

tess

all right...provide me your address and I'll send you documents confirming it if that's gonna make you carry on

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=fork+and+phone+pic

In other words, I am calling your bluff.

dileas

tess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back