• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Re: Conduct Guidelines

westernarmymember

Inactive
Reaction score
I am curious, is this sight moderated by actual members of the CF? Mr Bobbitt, are you a currently serving member?

All of the moderators here are current or former members of the CF. While that‘s not a pre-requisite, not many civvies have applied for the job. ;)

For my part, I‘m no longer serving in the CF.

Cheers

Ok, everyone has to re-read and re-accept the user agreement - again, it‘s nothing personal everyone (including myself) had to go through it.

The new section to the user agreement is as follows:

I strongly encourage you to fill out all the sections of your public profule that you‘re comfortable with. We respect your privacy and won‘t force you to fill out your profile if you don‘t want to. Bear in mind though, that the amount of identifyable info in your profile will increase your general credibility here. Those with empty profiles are much harder to verify and will have to put a lot more effort into building a credible presence here.
If you have any questions, just let me know.

Cheers

This is your first post.

Poke around the boards for a bit and you‘ll pick up the appropriate etiquette.

hmmm didnt see any american icons for the board ( you mentioned 82nd sorry dont mean to hijack the thread. )... speaking strictly as a Canadian in the American Army any chance of getting american div patches up there?
ie: 82nd 1st2nd3rd4th24th 25th 101, spose it might be some under taking.. or better yet how bout an option for us to up,load our own div unit sigs?

Unless it's changed you should be able to upload your own. (like mine)

Ghost778 said:
Unless it's changed you should be able to upload your own. (like mine)

god im a dumbass.. yeah I uploaded my own too.. kick self in ass

Thanks Ghost778 always good to have some  advice when your new to a site .

Good post, very good advice to the new guys coming on here!

Excellent....

But you cant stop me from having my Captain rank!

MUHAHAHAHA

EDIT: Righty just found out where you'll end up when you mix fake names with stupid posts.

It is my hope that those of us who treat this forum with respect and searching out a common goal to help eachother will already understand this posting.

For those who needed a reminder of a "code" of conduct to make this forum easier on so many levels...I say THANK YOU for taking the time to write such an interesting post.  I found it extremely easy to read and your use of the anaologies was great.

I already had your ideas in my head on my own and came on line this morning to change my profile ..I find it somewhat IRONIC that I found this post and I will take a few lines to share why

...I have good news to share:

I was promoted at parade nite last nite to 2Lt...well, actually it wasn't a promotion in the strictist sense...you see, I had the understanding that I was joining the 3FES as an officier cadet...it turns out that the "unit higher ups"  had other ideas.  Hence, the reason for chaning my profile....my rank is what it is!

Great post Ghost. There are some things in there the newbies and vets of this board should consider.  :salute:

Thanks for the effort ghost, your "unofficial rules of conduct" are bang on.

Cheers
Mike

Excellent post!  Thanks very much for taking the time to type this out, it really helped me (newbie) get an idea of what I should be wary of.

Thanks again,

DME

Back