• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Re: Army.ca pub night/meet and greet anyone? - Sir John A Macdonald Chapter

Brihard said:
How come I look drunk?
This might explain it
Picture025.jpg

tree hugger said:
Thanks for volunteering to organize it Moe!  Just let me know when and where!  :p

Nope!  I did mine on my turf, it's someone else's turn!!  ;D

D Squared said:
This might explain it
Picture025.jpg

That picture is fantastic. Thanks. I've been wanting a good one like that for some time now.  ;D

He (who shall remain "un-named" due to M&G regulation) was just thinking about what he was going to cook up for Des & Rice's breakfast on Sunday...with or without pepper
DSC05763.jpg

D Squared said:
Oh-oh...
must not tread on T.O. toes...if anybody's going to organize the next SMOKER it's either Danjanou or Tess.  Now, if you want to take it a notch West to Oakville or Burlington, I'm your man :)
Oakvilles a nice town.  I'll have a milk.  Ahem.

Princess Buttercup said:

ahh Princess?  You sure you're allowed out after dark?  I've heard you get many choices with your Happy Meal now AND there is usually a playroom if you eat all your supper!!  ;D

Princess Buttercup said:

:rofl:

And just when I desperately require a laugh ... whomp!! There it is!!

Hilarious.  ;D

I had to quote so that it stays forever!!  ;D

D Squared said:
Oh-oh...
must not tread on T.O. toes...if anybody's going to organize the next SMOKER it's either Danjanou or Tess.  Now, if you want to take it a notch West to Oakville or Burlington, I'm your man :)

Hey I've already set up my fair share of these things. Get the bracelet salesman to do it. 8)

Brihard said:

What i was thinking.... is that the bench I was sitting on wasn't hard enough
to be considered a church pew.

You need a hard uncomfortable bench to keep them awake in church  ;)

Danjanou said:
Hey I've already set up my fair share of these things. Get the bracelet salesman to do it. 8)

You mean the guy that picks the bars that no longer exists, and then doesn't show up?!?!  ;)

Kyle Burrows said:

I could make a few comments here vis via "Oakville" but as rumour has it there are a lot of rocks that need painting so I will just put my sunglasses back on and regale in the memories of some nice "Oakville" company. And yes Kyle bra burning was quite popular back then. ;D