• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

RCD Lahr 1980-83 // looking for Chuck Foster from the 8CH

Jean Gagné

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi all

I'm looking for people who were in Lahr with the RCD in 1980 to 1983, would like to hear from you guys, Chuck Foster, Marc Philips, Jim Burke,  Karl Payne, Georges Wallace, Sam Horodnchhy(sorry spelling wrong, it's been a while), St-Arnault, Inch Thompson,

Drop us a line, would be great!  :salute:

Jean Gagné
Ldsh 79-80
RCD 80-83
Ldsh 83-87

I believe that George Wallace is a MOD here, if it is the same person.

Yes I am.  Mark Philips' brother is also a Mod here.  Mark is out West in Vancouver.

I ran into ChucK Foster at an RCD Reunion about ten years ago and he was in the Kingston/Ottawa area, but I don't know where he got off to after that.  Carl Payne is back in PEI.  Jim Burke is down in Nova Scotia.  I think most of us lost Track of "Sam" when he left Germany and went back to University.

George

I'm looking to contact Chuck foster former 8ch, was in Lahr germany with RCD's 80-83 then remustered after car accident to suply i beleive, i think he was in Ottawa around 87

Thanks

Jean

I do beleive you already posted a thread much similar to this...

http://forums.army.ca/forums/threads/68868.0.html

and George Wallace has replied :)

Merged the two topics and added a bit of clarity for you Jean.

The Army.ca staff

Well, Jean, it has been a while since you were my loader.  I believe I was your first tank crew commander, is that right?

Ya  Lance It sure has been a while!

So Lance i was talking with someone the other day and was mentioning CAT competition, Were you still in my troop when we did this? Getting old an memories are getting a bit confused i kind of mix times and places....as long as the plumbing still works i won't worry too much about it lol, Remember that trip to Munchen for beer fest and that shitty french beer on the train, was sure a lot better in Munich!

Back