• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Radio silence from my recruiter?

beirnini

Inactive
Reaction score
Some background: I have lived overseas for some years so my application is going through the full pre-assessment. I've been informed that this process could take between 2 months and 2 years, which is not an issue whatsoever. My application has already been sent to Garda, and some of my former work supervisors and other references have been contacted. I did have to re-submit some contact information since it was outdated. My communication with my recruiter was regular and prompt until two months ago. I've sent three emails in that time, only two of which asking for a brief update on my application progress, or any issues I should be aware of. I've suggested that if there is unlikely to be any information to be shared for some time and it's better that I just wait, out I can accommodate.

I understand my application will take quite some time, and that recruiters have many other files to attend to, and that they have lives of their own as well, but does this seem irregular? Could there be anything to do with my application that would preclude contact with me, or should I simply adopt the adage, "No news is good news"?

If you have been unable to contact the Recruiting Detachment processing your application, are having issues and need assistance, I suggest you use the email located on their website for just such a thing.

"I need assistance with my application.

If you are having trouble with the application process or are encountering technical difficulties, send us an e-mail (STG-CFRG-CustomerSVC@forces.gc.ca)."

http://www.forces.ca/en/page/contactus-73

Back