• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Question On Wigwam Base Camp Fusion Socks

coreymclean

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey just a quick question on these supposedly great (and worth 20.00 bucks a pair) socks.

Just curious...I have a size 9 foot in pretty much all the shoes I have...I have looked at the size chart on Cougar and found that the Med. is for sizes 5 through 9.5................and the Lg is for sizes 9-12....

So it seems i CAN fit both but wondering from exp which size you guys would recommend me getting??

Also I was thinking on the med so that i have less extra fabric in my boot but i do not know if these socks shrink upon washing and drying, does anyone know?? (they are made of: inner: 100% olefin, outer: 55 % merino wool, 25% Stretch Nylon, 17% olefin and 3% Lycra spandex)

Thanks in advance...

(oh and mods...if this is in the wrong section please feel free to move)

Cheers

Don't know about these socks in particular, but I wear Wigwam Ingenious socks and they don't shrink.  I'd get the large though, I'm a 9 and my Ingenious socks are large and fit fine.

i think they are the same sock found here at:

http://www.cpgear.com/default.asp?mn=1.19.56&f=pd&pid=498

Looks the same, in that case, get the large and no they do not shrink.

thanks for the help

I wrote this and the lady looked over my shoulder and softly cursed .....I am guessing she got me the Med. size for a B-day present So I am glad to hear they do not shrink so that if she did get the med. size as long as they fit ( they should says up to mens 9.5) then it will be okay....

Cheers

Back