• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Punks Taunt Multiple Amputee

The Bread Guy

Staff member
Directing Staff
Subscriber
Donor
Reaction score
I. Can't. F*****g. Believe. This.
  A soldier from Somerset who lost both legs and his right arm while serving in Afghanistan has been subjected to cruel taunts over his injuries.

Sapper Matthew Weston, 20, from Taunton, stepped on a bomb while on patrol in Helmand Province on 29 June.

While he was being treated at Selly Oak hospital in Birmingham his mother took him out shopping where they encountered a group of "boisterous" youths.

Rena Weston, 40, said: "They shouted he's lost something... like his legs.

Shooting team

Speaking from the family home Mrs Weston said: "They were laughing at what they thought was a very funny statement to make.

"We continued around the corner and I put my arms around Matthew and said, 'are you okay love?'

"He just went silent. Then he said, 'I suppose I had better get used to it for the rest of my life.'

"I don't think anyone, no matter what their disability, should be treated like that," said Mrs Weston.

Since the incident Sapper Weston has finished his treatment at Selly Oak hospital.

"He's determined to stay in the Army," said Mrs Weston.

"He has trialled with the 2012 Paralympics shooting team and he's going to receive coaching and possibly be in the team, which will be a great boost for Matthew.

"We have got no choice. We have got to get on with it."
Shared in accordance with the "fair dealing" provisions,
Section 29, of the Copyright Act.

Thats terrible. Ungrateful little s**ts! Well, hopefully he can get on the team!

I think it would be even funnier if some of the good sapper's friends would take a stroll and kick the crap out of the little b@st@rds

Ex-Dragoon said:
I think it would be even funnier if some of the good sapper's friends would take a stroll and kick the crap out of the little b@st@rds

Excellent idea....

Ex-Dragoon said:
i second this idea ( or 4th it ?) aha

Cataract Kid said:
i am so glad that i am now aq reservist, that way, when these pukes ask for help with their forest fires and snow storms, i can say  "fuk you, i aint going".

I share the anger with the rest of you guys. I'll keep what I'd like to do to these punks to myself.

Cataract Kid: Don't let this sour you and prevent you from participating in aids to the civil power/emergency relief. No matter how many articles I read about people urinating on memorials, desecration of tombstones, disrespects to soldiers and the likes, it is always vastly outnumbered for me by the number of people who have shaken my hand and thanked me or the friendly waves and smiles from people, especially in the Kelowna/Kamloops area.

Dissident said:
it is always vastly outnumbered for me by the number of people who have shaken my hand and thanked me or the friendly waves and smiles from people, especially in the Kelowna/Kamloops area.

Being from Kelowna myself I can say that we have quite a lot of people in the city that support the CF.

I keep saying I've heard it all, but I guess I never will.

Well A*s Wipes like those Punks, in a strange way should be pitied, because the probability is that they will never amount to anything in life anyway let alone a Hero.

To that Soldier and all those that have made the sacrifice, we praise you and salute you.

Cheers.

Back