• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Punishment Too HARSH

geo said:
I would suggest that this "gent" should be made a godfather of the Judge's daughter.... and then be encouraged to spend some "quality time" with the young lady.

Why subject the daughter to this creep?  She had nothing to do with the sentence.

I am though of the same thought process as others, but I would like to see him suffer horribly first, a forced enema of boiling deep fryer oil perhaps, followed by placing the gent's package into a meat grinder, and slowly turning the crank.

Yrys said:
But I read somewhere on this web site that soldiers can't signs petitions,

http://www.mesopinions.com/Destituons-la-Juge-C%F4te-de-la-Cour-d-appel-du-Quebec-petition-petitions-2f733acaa8a2f6321c3e5b262cbfcf72.html

Serving soldiers can't. This retired one can and just did.

this is disgusting  :mad: he should be shot :threat:

snowy said:
and what is that?(rule303) ???

Ah you need to do some research young jedi. Breaker Morant is ( or should be) required reading (although watching the excellent movie adaptation) for all true warriors.

“….Morant had not executed prisoners prior to Captain Hunt's mutilation. At the Court-Martial, when challenged to explain the rule under which Visser was shot, Morant passionately responded that it was customary in war to kill the enemy. Morant admitted disdainfully that the execution did not look like the Court-Martial, but he reminded the Court that war is not a Court-Martial and soldiers do and are expected to use their British Enfield Caliber 303 rifles to kill the enemy. Seething, Morant answered, "We caught them and we shot them under Rule 303."

http://www.lighthorse.org.au/fullsize/breaker.htm

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0080310/

Hatchet Man said:
Why subject the daughter to this creep?  She had nothing to do with the sentence.

I am though of the same thought process as others, but I would like to see him suffer horribly first, a forced enema of boiling deep fryer oil perhaps, followed by placing the gent's package into a meat grinder, and slowly turning the crank.
Figure that the judge, if she had a personal interest in the matter, would make a decision that would "come from the heart" instead of from her "$$"

geo said:
Figure that the judge, if she had a personal interest in the matter, would make a decision that would "come from the heart" instead of from her "$$"

Well said geo ;)

I'm with Para on this one aswell, instead of faceing the ditch, my words would have been "Bite the Curb" :skull:

Or as an old school Warrant I knew used to put it “two rounds warming….back of the head.”

Ah well I'm sure he'll get plenty of warm hugs and a birkenstock wearing social worker who will tell him it's not rally his fault  and help him rehabilitate himself for reintegration into society.  ::)

(I'll subscribe to that Danjanou BUT.... social worker must introduce the gent to her young daughter & nieces.  That way she can better evaluate her jugement)

as in "two rounds WARMING, into the butts, go on"

Kat Stevens said:
as in "two rounds WARMING, into the butts, go on"

I think that could also be taken the wrong way...    ;D
                                                    ^
                                                    ^
                                  Oh, a pun in there too!  >:D

Back