• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Preparing for PT test

3ppcli

I am going to sign up with the army soon and know that i can do the interview,health test,aptitude test, but i am worried about the PT test. I can do 40 proper push ups, and 25 sit ups under a minute, but some one told me for the step test you have to follow the beat to a song. If this is true i have problems because i am tone deaf ( can't hear the beats to songs). I was also wondering if you could give me any thing i am supposed to be able to do in infantry school.

thanks alot

I wish I had that search picture right now starring Jim Carrey..

This has been discussed and beaten to death then burned countless times. Do a search..

And.. I feel obliged to say that, if you are not in the army yet, why are you putting "3PPCLI" as your name? I want to go RCR but you don't see me putting "2RCR" - it may offend people who are in these regiments and worked to get there. I know I would be.

Its not really to the beat but theres a voice (not tones) that tells you what to do during the
song.  Think Barney.  You'll have no problem.

"up two three, down two three, up two three, down two three, up two three, down two three, up two three, down two three." Get the picture? That's pretty much all it is, but it goes on and on and on... ;)

Back