• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Preferred type of pet

What pet, out of these choices, do you own/prefer?

• Dog

Votes: 36 49.3%
  • Cat

Votes: 27 37.0%
  • Fish

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Rodent (mouse, hamster, gerbil, guinea pig etc.)

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Reptile

• Spider

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Other

• Total voters

Kiltmann

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi, guys! Jeez, it's been a while eh?

Anyway, I currently have a dog, Echo (lovely German Shepered/husky cross with blue eyes), a frog (Blotto) and a still-baby cornsnake, Basil 'Basilisk' Miguel. He's a lovely yellow-red-orange corn, about 3-4 months old and has stunning red eyes.

TTFN

Nick

I got a dog, Male German shepard/ wolf, good dog.

Of course you all know the difference between cats and dogs......

call a dog and he comes to you.
call a cat  and he takes a message and gets back to you. ::)

Genetk44 said:
Of course you all know the difference between cats and dogs......

call a dog and he comes to you.
call a cat  and he takes a message and gets back to you. ::)

Cats just need the right reason to come to you.  Mine like those whiskas Temptations treats, which I swear are like crack for them.

Cats are useless, they cant defend you or your home.

I used to use a product from a company called Hagen...pure cat heroin....they heard that can rattle and they'd appear from a mile away in the bush ;D

Jaxson said:
Cats are useless, they cant defend you or your home.

what  i know dogs that will SHOW the burglars where all the good stuff is kept
if they show them a bit of attention... lol

Genetk44 said:
I used to use a product from a company called Hagen...pure cat heroin....they heard that can rattle and they'd appear from a mile away in the bush ;D

We used that as well. "Pounce" its called, my cats won't touch it anymore.  Those Whiskas temptations are more addictive, my cats even have a preferred flavour.

155 lb Alaskan Husky/Arctic Wolf X.... He'll let anyone in my house. If you want to get out, though, you better hope I'm home, and you've got none of my stuff with you.... ;D

Cats Rule!
                                        Dogs Drool
!

"A cat looks down on a man, a dog looks up to a man, but a pig will look a man square in the eye"

I have a German Shepard Sheba, Two cats Boomer and Trouble, and I had a red albino cornsnake for a while (Turns out one of the people i live with has a serious phobia of them...oops.)

I had an Alaskan Malamute Husky for a few years. He will always be my favourite pet. (neighbour thought he was a wolf, and shot him one night  :'( )

Now I have a 9 month old cat. She drives me nuts, but I love her anyway.

Hello

i have a 130 lbs Rottie, who is a gentle giant named Oz, Great dog! my Wife has a cat which drives me up the wall.....definatly prefer dogs over cats........

I have 3 dogs. I like cats and dogs. Used to have a cat but it died. Cats are especially usefull if you live in a more rural setting as the kill the mice and other rodents.

I had a gorgeous female pit bull, supposedly grand-champion line, that was the best trained dog I've ever encountered. I can't take the credit for training her, as she was trained by my sister's ex - we got her (Sasha) when she was about 8 years old, due to the sister's-then-boyfriend's constant trips to prison. This dog was a credit to the breed and forever established me as a dog lover.

That being said, I love cats too and they're far more practical for apartment living. When I'm settled enough, I've got my sights set on an English Bulldog. I squeal like a school-girl every time I see one - yes, I love them that much.  ;D

Glorified Ape said:
I had a gorgeous female pit bull, supposedly grand-champion line, that was the best trained dog I've ever encountered. I can't take the credit for training her, as she was trained by my sister's ex - we got her (Sasha) when she was about 8 years old, due to the sister's-then-boyfriend's constant trips to prison. This dog was a credit to the breed and forever established me as a dog lover.

That being said, I love cats too and they're far more practical for apartment living. When I'm settled enough, I've got my sights set on an English Bulldog. I squeal like a school-girl every time I see one - yes, I love them that much.  ;D

Pit Bulls are great dogs if raised properly by someone who knows how to handle them.

Back