• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Pranks at camp. (Backdown)

Last year when I was in CLI Riflecoach, it was afternoon and one of our cadets was asleep in his lower bunk bed.  It was hot and they had put those industrial sized fans in the barracks (steel blades going at like 4000 RPMs)

Anyway he was fast asleep, so we took three handfuls of those little butter packets and cracker packets from the mess hall and brought them back to the barracks.  We stopped the fan, and made a hole in the cage behind the blades.  We turned the fan on to maximum and positioned it right next to his bed pointing right at him.  We then tossed in all of the packages of crackers and butter.  His whole bed was covered in cracker crumbs and butter, it was hillariouse, i wish i had a picture.  I dont recommend doing this before inspection though....
;D

While at blackdown, i went on a trip to the science center, i bought about 20 packages of some substance that makes liquid into some kind of gel, anyway i filled up the toilet with the stuff and, nature called for someone and it wuz just a funny sight. You should try it. Dont get caught

C/Sgt. Jackson said:
While at blackdown, i went on a trip to the science center, i bought about 20 packages of some substance that makes liquid into some kind of gel

How much did you pay for each? You know that jello would work just as well.

CommonSenseNCO said:
-Bucket  of ice water into the stall of a guy showering

Yup, and there's also anticipating this happening to you, yanking the poor bastard into the shower stall, turning their prank around on them, soaking their clothes, and having them realize they are in the same shower as an ass-naked man, haha  ;D

ryanmann356 said:
Anyway he was fast asleep, so we took three handfuls of those little butter packets and cracker packets from the mess hall and brought them back to the barracks. 
Stealing from the mess is a criminal offense.

Last thing you wanna do is commit an offence and then admit to it where everyone is privy to it. Think before you act

C/Sgt. Jackson said:
While at blackdown, i went on a trip to the science center, i bought about 20 packages of some substance that makes liquid into some kind of gel,

Putting saran wrap around the bowl works too. 

Muir said:
How much did you pay for each? You know that jello would work just as well.
First of all, i have no clue where i can find jello, next, jello has a better chance of over flowing the toilet and the packets cost just under a dollar.

Trinity said:
You are a CI of a cadet corp... and you are encouraging people to play pranks?!?

That's like the police encouraging people to commit crimes.

You are responsible for the well being, health and safety of these children.  Although these
pranks may not physically hurt the other cadets, the mental anguish and embarrassment,
especially at their age, peer and environment, is HUGE. 

And for the record, I've been a chaplain at a cadet camp (Blackdown 04) and I know first hand the anguish caused!

I highly suggest you rethink either your attitude of leadership or your involvement in this movement.

(edit. Grammar - me.. grammar.. never!)

u are to worried cadets is fun and pranks are also fun it creats a comic relife at camp its the way we are u have to remember when u went

Cadet burdett

Read:

MSN and ICQ "short hand" -  http://forums.army.ca/forums/threads/33247.0.html

Regarding the use of "MSN speak" versus the employment of prose which is correct in grammar, spelling and punctuation, please see: http://forums.army.ca/forums/threads/34015/post-260446.html#msg260446

Army.ca Conduct Guidelines: MUST READ - http://forums.army.ca/forums/threads/24937.0.html

FRIENDLY ADVICE TO NEW MEMBERS - http://forums.army.ca/forums/threads/24937/post-259412.html#msg259412

Shouldn't matter. He's a mod. You really should do what he suggests.

And learn to type. People might read what you have to say then instead of dismissing it as the ignorant ramblings of a teenager.

Just another suggestion, if you find that your sheets have been pulled through the little holes on the top bunk frame, check you bed and question if the bunkmate underneath you is going down the wrong path.

I used to know how to shortsheet a bed (making a bed in such a way that one can only get their legs into the bed) but unfortunately I forgot, but then again, why would you want to make an extra bed anyway? lol

If you have access to a freezer, this can be fun:
Get a can of shaving cream, but it has to be the foamy kind.  Gel will not work.  Put it in the freezer for about a day, so it is nice and solid.  When you are ready to deploy it, get a can opener and zip off the bottom of the shave cream can, then quickly conceal it in your target of choice.  As it thaws, well, you can imagine.  It is particularly effective in desk drawers. 
And the great part is the thawing is like a time delay, so you can make sure you are in a highly public area when someone blows a gasket. 
For added petty fun make sure you are at the edge of the crowd that gathers and make comments like "man, that is immature.  Who even does stuff like that?". 
Bon chance.

ahaha, that is a good one

Get a staple and straighten it.  Then embed it in your buddies deodorant, It has to be a solid one, not gel or soft solid, then listen for the yelp.

Also, if you can get access to those soup cubes, you can unscrew the shower head and put a few (crushed if they wont fit) in, then put the head back on.  The next person that takes a nice warm shower gets a soupy surprise.

Back