• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

POET and SQ in 2007

gazingatmars

Inactive
Reaction score
I recently finished BMQ in Borden and was wondering if anyone KNOWS when POET course starts up in Kingston.  I'm getting some conflicting information.  Some say every few weeks, others say twice a year, and everything in between. Anyone know any firm start dates for POET in the upcoming months? Ditto for SQ... and where's the best place to take SQ?

Thanks!

You don't get too choose where you do SQ, so it doesnt matter. You will be taught the same thing regardless if you do it in Meaford, Gagetown, Wainright, etc.

Most people on PRETC get sent to Meaford for SQ, an a small percentage have gone to Gagetown.  SQ courses are run all the time, so you wont be waiting to long to get on SQ.

Every Two weeks. Almost (with the exception of the rare zero-load) like clock-work. Make sure you brush up on your math.

Hey everyone,

I'm finishing my BMQ Feb 9th in Alberta. I'm ATIS Tech and i was wondering if anyone knows when the next poet course will start?

Thank You Kindly

KS
BMQ WK9

You have 15 posts here, you know enough to do a search first. Topics merged.

Regards

from what i understand SQ is no longer a pre-req for LCIS i know several people who just got sent to units as 227 with no SQ...

kristen is this you ??????
if it is then you  know what is going on!!!

That is true, you can do your SQ after you are posted to a Unit. All the new guys we get here at JSR have no SQ.

i have heard even more that people are gettin sent on more moc upgrade courses as 227 still with no SQ, and still it seems that others are gettin sent to SQ while awaiting 3's , CFSCE is a little confusing at times, i was off from april to october befoer starting my 3's after POET, doing OJT at LFDTS, people that graduated after me went and did there SQ,

Back