• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Pictures needed

paracowboy

Army.ca Veteran
Inactive
Reaction score
troops, I need a favour:

I need some pics of the statue in front of the gates in Gag-town. You know, the guy striding forward resolutely, stiff upper lip, steely-eyed gaze, with his rifle held in front of him.

Also, I've only got one of Iron Mike at the main gates to Pet. Can someone send me some more of him?

I need these pics from different angles.

Also, pictures of Alyssa Milano. Apparently, "Restraining Order" means something entirely different from what I thought  ::)

I got one from the Pet one, I'll hae a look and when I find it I'll send it your way.

need more?  I walk beside ut every day.. and I have an 8MP camera...

Bzzliteyr said:
need more?  I walk beside ut every day.. and I have an 8MP camera...
please! The more detailed, the better. It's for an artist friend who's working on a project for my Regiment.

Of both statues, for anyone reading this.

Thank you.

paracowboy said:
please! The more detailed, the better. It's for an artist friend who's working on a project for my Regiment.

Of both statues, for anyone reading this.

Thank you.

Para,

I'm taking one of the troops here over to Gagetown on Thursday to process him for release. While he's inside, I'll grab you a whole bunch of pics from the School.

Vern

Pictures have been taken.. I will be putting them on my puter shortly... then zipping and sending.

Okay, they are 113MB before compression.  taken in the rain/snow today at dusk with flash.  I will throw one here to give you a taste.

Back