• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Physical Fitness Testing Question

JSoff

Subscriber
Reaction score
I switched my application over from Reserve Forces, to Regular Force now from what I understood is Reserve's required pre-fitness testing, and Regular Forces you would get to BMQ and do the Fitness testing. I finally got my ID's in the mail and the recruiter let the administrators know to schedule my CFAT, but I went and took a look at my application online and it still has Physical Fitness Test listed.

From my experience it took them awhile to update my application before, so my question is when exactly do I do the fitness test? Will I do it when I go to BMQ? and is the application still to be updated?

JoeDos said:
I switched my application over from Reserve Forces, to Regular Force now from what I understood is Reserve's required pre-fitness testing, and Regular Forces you would get to BMQ and do the Fitness testing. I finally got my ID's in the mail and the recruiter let the administrators know to schedule my CFAT, but I went and took a look at my application online and it still has Physical Fitness Test listed.

From my experience it took them awhile to update my application before, so my question is when exactly do I do the fitness test? Will I do it when I go to BMQ? and is the application still to be updated?

I would think you should only need to be tested on BMQ. Let the recruiter know, as switching an application from Res to Reg is a non-standard change, it's quite possible that they forgot the test was already booked when making the change.

In any case, there's no time like the present for getting into shape. Don't be a schlub and wait until you are on the BMQ failing the test and being sent to fat camp for 6 weeks.

RADOPSIGOPACISSOP said:
I would think you should only need to be tested on BMQ. Let the recruiter know, as switching an application from Res to Reg is a non-standard change, it's quite possible that they forgot the test was already booked when making the change.

In any case, there's no time like the present for getting into shape. Don't be a schlub and wait until you are on the BMQ failing the test and being sent to fat camp for 6 weeks.

Thanks, when they call or email me to setup my CFAT I will let them know, also I have been working on getting into shape for awhile now since my initial application in May, my ideal thing was to not go too fat camp haha. 

Back