• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

People search

Grandson73

Inactive
Reaction score
Help Me,

Who of the Canbat soldiers which served in Croatia during the war could help me.

I`m looking for my grandfather Kulas Zoran born in 1916 who`s missing since 1991
He lived in the village of Polaca between Benkovac and Biograd n/m
I`m not looking for any suspects i just want to bring my grandfather back home.
We are realising that he`s probably dead, we just want to give him a proper burrielplace.
So if anyone of you could help us.
We would be so glad.
You could also mail me direct on kulaszoran@hotmail.com

(sorry if my English is not so well, but english is not my motherlanguage)
Thanks

Kulas Tomislav

Grandson:

Sorry to hear about your grandfather.  If you haven't already been in touch with the Red Cross/Red Crescent organization, you might want to start there.  They have a missing persons division and if you can give them as much information about your grandfather, such as birth dates, all his previous addresses, names of brothers and sisters, names of schools he attended, his employer's names, any trade certificate he may have earned, his wife's name, any children's names and of course, the last know location of him and the date.  The more info they have the better chance they will be able to locate the person or determine if they are still alive. 

My grandfather lost touch with 3 of his sisters post WWII and the Red Cross found one of them (it took 3 years, but they did find her).  The Red Cross has also published a list of all known persons that have disappeared in the former Yugo geography. 

We already did all the things you have mentioned.
But it looks like he just vanished.
We even found a corps Dna checked it but it was a corps from 1940-1945

I rememberthe town Polanca, we passed it our patrol routes. As you are probably aware, and with the most generous sysmpathies, there was no movement that we noticed in the entire time During 1994-1995. The town was destroyed and deserted. If he is do be found, he obviously fled to another area lets hope. God bless and good luck with the search.

Hello 31C,

Thank you for sharing your info and your sympathies.
Did you guys patrol the area from 1991-1995 or only from 1994-1995.
He went back after the bombardment's to take care of his livestock.
And he didn't`t want to go back to save area Biograd N/M
That was the last time anyone saw him from my family.
So any info is a blessing.

Thanx

Kulas Tomislav

Back