• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Past CIC Sea Cadet Officers Charged

Status
Not open for further replies.
Docherty said:
  This case really tarnishes the CIC's reputation.... I kind of see it similar to what happened in Somolia.

You are 17 and refering to events that happenned when you were 5.......You have not the slightest clue what happenned in Somalia because you were not there.

Remember the "We Have A Problem Thread?"  about being smart and thinking will they like this post and do I know what the hell im talking about?  Follow STOP like they teach you at cadets.

Stop...wait...
THink....Do I know my stuff
Observe....Will I encounter flak like many before me
Proceed..Should I or Shouldnt I?

condor888000 said:
Does anyone know if that's true?? I've been told it is by officiers, but alas, none of my cadets have died on my watch yet so I can't test it... :'(
Initally, less paperwork on the report of injury - however, the summary investigation to follow is much more paperwork.

armygurl_557 said:
Was anyone here in Kilo coy at Blackdown in 2004? Because that happened with Mcpl _________. He was raping 3 CL girls in the tent next to me. 12 people got RTUed in less than   the 24 hours that I went home one weekend.      *Shakes Head*

(Amended by M. OLeary to remove name.)

I was in Juliette 2004.

Also I would like to add, my corp has taken it a step past CHAP. After the BC case came up we ran one training night a "street proofing" program that everyone in the corp had to take. Its a pretty good idea because CHAP only teaches you so much.

Yes, I do know I was "like" 5, and no I am not trying to be a "know it all".  

Edited to remove unqualified information.

okay... this thread going way out of hand.. you know CIC officers are mightily respectable.  Several rotten apples don't spoil the bunch.

Docherty....do yourself a favour and engage your brain before your mouth(if that is possible). You will find things will go much more smoothly for you here and in life.

Ex-Dragoon said:
Docherty....do yourself a favour and engage your brain before your mouth(if that is possible). You will find things will go much more smoothly for you here and in life.

AMEN!

Docherty said:
But many kids have been abused in Cadets including one of my ex-officers who was kicked out for sexualy abuse.  

This post makes ZERO sense whatsoever. You do state that "many kids have been abused" Where is your PROOF?

Docherty said:
These Cadets were helpless, they were only young Children and we have CF Officers doing this I would say it is actually worse..... Wasen't the Somolian boy who was tortured only 16 years old? Just a couple years older?

Again, a senseless post! What in the name of God do you mean by this? The way it reads to me is that torturing and murdering the young Somali boy was not as bad as the abuse allegations against CIC Officers because the Somali boy, Shidane Arone, was 16 years old. WTF?

After some discussion with another Mod it's been decided to keep this open because we think it does provide some useful information and if that can be expanded upon then we want it to be. Please, stay in your lanes though.

Piper, I do so enjoy your levelheadedness, thank you.

If someone wants to make claims, on a public forum, that can be read by both parents and media alike, then they had better damn well be ready to back it up with proof or sources!

I think that's enough said.

On topic, please?

armygurl_557 said:
Was anyone here in Kilo coy at Blackdown in 2004? Because that happened with Mcpl _________. He was raping 3 CL girls in the tent next to me. 12 people got RTUed in less than   the 24 hours that I went home one weekend.      *Shakes Head*
(Amended by M. OLeary to remove name.)

Not to defend the person that this occured to, but a Kilo Staff Cadet ... I heard a slightly different story about what happened.  Also the Staff Cadet was immeadiatly removed from the camp, but the course cadets were transferred to the RTU trailer until they were officailly RTUd 2 days later.

Oh boy...lets just hope the media doesnt find this thread.... *hides* (thats a hint for...lets try and not to get into detail here =/ )

Those saying things like "I heard this happened at camp last summer" should be mindful that a lot of unfounded rumours start at camp. I've heard some of the most absurd stories about incidents that I experienced first hand, both as a cadet and as an officer, none of which resembled the actual event. If you weren't briefed/interviewed by the CO, UHRA, or other credible source on the matter, chances are you shouldn't be prying into the affair anyway. Also keep in mind that rumours can do a lot more damage than you might think...

I've just gone through and reread this whole thread. Some people just don't get it. If you weren't involved, have no intimate knowledge of what occured, are only stating "What you heard" or are just passing on rumour and innuendo, KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back