• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

OPME DCE 001

shadow

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello!
I am currently studying for my final exam for DCE 001.   I have great marks on my assignments, but am a little nervous about the exam.   Someone who wrote it recently failed it and noted that the questions were really specific and hard.   There is so much information in this course that I don't know how to narrow it down for my studying session.
Can anyone who has done this course (and passed) please help me out and give me some study tips?   I've got this huge text and 2 CD Roms and I just don't know where to start!
Thanks!
Shadow
Feel free to send me email through this site if you have any advice... thanks again

Just had to raise this one again. I am in a similar situation, can someone who has done this please chip in please?

See here's the thing with these types of questions. By now most of us feel people in your position should already know how to study, compartmentalize, organize and rationalize or you wouldn't have made it this far. A large majority will also see this post as a way for you to be shortcutting the system, and we don't like that. Especially from future leaders. Now, I may just be blowing smoke out my ass, but looks are all we have to go on here, and your post looks like you're just trying to get someone to do your work for you. Anyway, I wouldn't expect much response, but hey, just my thoughts.

Back