• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

On The Ball

S

stivic923

I dont see how people are always complaining about waiting for months and months for the CFRC to give them their calls.

-Feb19th I handed in my application to the CF
-Feb21st I got a call/and an email asking for me to fax them my fitness self-test and reference sheets..so i faxed them out on Feb26th cause i had to get them filled out first.
-Feb26th, 2 hours after i faxed them out, i got a call from CFRC asking me which would be the best time to gome in for interviews.

Now thjis is CFRC in ThunderBay ontario...great staff there lemme tell you

sweet.. i think it took.. 6 months for my bfs paper work to go through... cuz they lost it the first time.. *shakes head* dnd.... blllllaaaah!

I dont mind waiting the estimated 12 + weeks to get in. Its just the fact that they cant seem to get there **** together in my case, Twice i have received calls giving me **** because i forgot something only to have it magically appear 5 min later when i assure them i sent it. :)

stuble_jumper, do you think you should have anything to do with para and/or jumping as your name when you aren‘t even in the forces. Let alone have your jump wings?

stuble_jumper, do you think you should have anything to do with para and/or jumping as your name when you aren‘t even in the forces. Let alone have your jump wings?
I believe I "should" be able to call myself anything I want so long as it doesn‘t hurt any one else. Since the word "jumper" has more one connotation i‘ll specify that the name stuble jumper refers to some one from the prairies.I meant no harm when i chose this name and i apologize if i insulted any one. :)

Okay, no problem. It just a pet peeve of mine. Maybe its something I picked up from reading too much socnet.

Well they called again today...I go and do my interview and tests on March 6th at 0815EST.
Im nervous now cause this is a time when i giver all i got and i dont know if i have it....try my best i guess

Back