• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

On million posts?

muffin

Inactive
Reaction score
I see (as of the time I checked a moment ago) that the current post count is Total Posts: 933,872

We should celebrate the millionth post somehow ;D

Are you trying to corner the black market in MilPoints?  ;D

muffin said:
We should celebrate the millionth post somehow ;D

No, we shouldn't.  We do not need a bunch of immature idiots posting random crap trying to the "get" the 1,000,000.

Michael O'Leary said:
No, we shouldn't.  We do not need a bunch of immature idiots posting random crap trying to the "get" the 1,000,000.

Now that's worthy of some points.......

;D

Make the count invisible until we are well past 1 million, then announce who made it....

Michael O'Leary said:
Well put

1 million milpoints divided equally amongst the # of active users?

Navalsnipr said:
1 million milpoints divided equally amongst the # of active users?

Sounds fair to me. Or just change the website layout for that day, make it festive.

At our current rate, we have about 6 months to decide.

The more pressing question is, how do we celebrate Army.ca turning 18 next month? :)

Mike Bobbitt said:

The more pressing question is, how do we celebrate Army.ca turning 18 next month? :)

Wow been that long.......

Well, first the owner should sent a bottle of good scotch to each Moderator.

Fatalize said:
The 1,000,000th poster is buying.

Then for the record:
I prefer Keith's IPA or Kokanee. Anyone even so much as thinks about purchasing anything by Pumphouse..... My boot will meet an ass at a very high velocity.

It doesn't matter. The 1,000,000th post will be some one-hit wonder who will whine about how he's been waiting since he was 4 until he turned 16 to join the Reserves, and now, unfairly, has to wait until he's 17.  He won't even stick around to discuss his asthma, his plans to drop out of high school and join the Reg F, or the fact that he's legally blind in one eye and that it shouldn't stop his plans to be a JTF-s sniper because he's now training his other eye to be his master eye.

Mike Bobbitt said:

There's been much talk about Scotch as a way to celebrate... Army.ca is turning 18, and coincidentally I have a bottle of 18yo Chivas Regal that's yet to be opened. I'll have myself a drink for the owner, and each of the DS. I might even have a glass for each of the subscribers if I don't have to work the next morning.  ;D

Back