• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Nose surgery for medical reasons

israfielai

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I've searched everywhere relating to this topic and how it would be a problem for an individual during basic training or FYOP while attending RMC but there were no results.

I have to get a nose surgery for breathing problems and I realize that this is not a problem to get into the CF.

It will be completely healed by the time I enroll...

However, I find that during vigorous training in Basic Training and the FYOP during the first month of RMC could possibly result in me hitting my nose and damaging it.

I was just wondering, is the chance of me hitting my nose high? Or should I not worry too much.

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum, I figured since this was "medical" I could post it here. I apologize if this is wrong.  :(

Septoplasty or turbinide reduction? I'm serving in the CF, and had that done to reduce some swelling. 2 weeks sick leave, 2 weeks light duties, cleared for whatever I needed to do. I wouldn't have tried unarmed combat for at least another month, but didn't bother me at all.

Two weeks sick leave?  :o  I had a septoplasty and got two days off (one of which was the day of surgery).  No light duties. 

I never look a gift horse in the mouth.  ;D

Back