• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Norwegian gets tryout with NY Jets after kick trick shots video goes viral

J

jollyjacktar

This guy is amazing.    8)    Good luck to him and I'm sure we'll be seeing him on the gridiron somewhere.  The video at story link.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2253264/Havard-Rugland-NFL-Norwegian-kicker-gets-tryout-New-York-Jets-video-spectacular-trick-shots-went-viral.html

I would like to see him do this under pressure from the Special Teams defense and the home team crowd ripping on him as the Away kicker..

Sizzle said:
I would like to see him do this under pressure from the Special Teams defense and the home team crowd ripping on him as the Away kicker..
Personally, I'd like to see this done in front of a news crew.  I can point people to a youtube video of an eagle snatching a kid that went viral recently but that wasn't exactly 100% legit, was it? 

Not saying the guy's a fake, I just take everything on youtube with a dumptruck or two of salt. 

Personally, I'd like to see this done in front of a news crew.  I can point people to a youtube video of an eagle snatching a kid that went viral recently but that wasn't exactly 100% legit, was it? 

It was a CGI video created by two Montreal students as part of their class project. Really well done. From what I understand, they even said it was fake in the original youtube post, which no one bothered to read. I tried to confirm that, but cannot locate the original as there are so many duplicate videos out now.

The video of the kid kicking the football looks pretty legit to me....but then again it is getting harder and harder to spot CGI these days. Maybe I'll take some that salt too. ;)

If the shots are real imagine how many takes it took to get each shot.... Good luck trying out buddy because they'll expect the same results time after time.

Back