• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

NHL 2010-2011

a.schamb

Inactive
Reaction score
The Leafs are playing their first game tonight... Maybe they can make the playoffs this year?  :nod:

go leafs go ;)

should start an army.ca nhl pool ;) im sure there is some SMF plugin for that

The mighty Oil will be lucky to get better than 10th spot in the conference....as usual.  The Oilers are a painfullllly hard team to love but I do now and always will......GO COPPER AND BLUE!!!! ;D :cheers:

I'm so pumped for the Canuck's season opener on Saturday... it'll be a KILLER party!  ;D

Gotta get my Ehrhoff fix  :p

I am interested to see how the Sens do this year, all any team needs to do is make the playoffs.  The Flyers proved what can happen for a lower ranked team in the regular season.

Captsapper said:
I am interested to see how the Sens do this year, all any team needs to do is make the playoffs.  The Flyers proved what can happen for a lower ranked team in the regular season.

Let's hope for the best of all Canadian NHL teams... I too was quite impressed by Philly's performance last season; never expected such a huge comeback - let's hope Canada as a whole for all her teams, make a massive comeback

Captsapper said:
readytogo,

The Oilers were fun to watch last night, should be an interesting season for them.

Oh man, the Oil are going to be exciting to watch this year! They remind me of the Penguins when they picked up Crosby, Malkin, and Staal. I'm thinking a Cup is soon in the reach for Edmonton, and my prediction is that they are the first team that brings the Cup back to Canada, most likely within the next 4 years.

And DAMN, was Eberle's shorty nice last night or what?! Should be fun to watch for the rest of the season.

I'm staying loyal to Vancouver this year. I think that they have a pretty solid chance at winning this time 'round.

Canucks all the way. It's our turn, and we have the bodies to pull it off.

LETS GO OILERS!  Glory Days are on their way back to Alberta's capital.

First Hockey Night in Canada tonight, looking forward to another great rivalry game between the Sens and Leafs. Go Leafs Go!

Leafs have won the last 5 in a row against the Sens at the ACC.  Should be an interesting one to watch, Leafs want to go two in a row and the Sens want to erase last night.

Took a screen shot for posterity....it may be another 43 years before you see it again!

How's Halak working out for the Habs? He had a great playoffs, should be awesome this year. Oh wait.... the morons traded him.

Leafs 5, Sens 1. Just gotta keep the momentum up!!!

PuckChaser said:
How's Halak working out for the Habs? He had a great playoffs, should be awesome this year. Oh wait.... the morons traded him.

Leafs 5, Sens 1. Just gotta keep the momentum up!!!

Don't get me wrong....I'm a disgruntled Leafs fan!  ;D

Back