• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Bloke reporting In....

1feral1

Banned
Banned
Inactive
Reaction score
G‘day to all from a humid summer‘s night here in Sydney, Australia!

Found this site tonight, and signed on! I am a former CF member (SGT EME MOC 421) who left Canada back in Jan 95, for ‘greener paddocks‘ here in Australia. Signed on with the Australian Army in Feb 95. I look forward to finding some ‘lost trails‘ with old mates, and seeing whats new in the CF these days. After being out of the loop for going on 10yrs, I am sure its changed.

BTW, I ran into the CF rifle team at the AASAM international matches in Brisbane in Nov 2002, meeting many of the guys (RCR, LSSR, and Navy, plus more), and enjoying a few too many beers, at the GBTA outdoor mess, and later, the Greenbank RSL (our Legion).

Unfortunatly, Canada did not send a team out in 2003, so hopefully maybe this year.

Cheers,

Wes Allen

Are you ever in for a treat......

Welcome

Regards

Cheers Wes

I remember there being another Ex-CF Australian soldier posting on these boards, but im not sure if they‘re still around

Hello Mr.Wesley, WElcome to the forums. I‘m new here to.

Peace

Originally posted by Franko:
[qb] Are you ever in for a treat......

Welcome

Regards [/qb]
That treat would be me? Right? Right?
:p
Ah, well, welcome aboard Wes! Believe me, you‘re in for a real treat.. even if it isn‘t me.

Hope you enjoy your time here. :)

Welcome, nice job on the profile. You should find this place a nice little corner of cyberspace.

Infanteer

Back