• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Army.ca Game (HEADLINES)

AngelCammo_close-up.jpg

Ah,.... Sarg..... Vern got in the way of the airbrush again........

muffin said:
AngelCammo_close-up.jpg

Ah,.... Sarg..... Vern got in the way of the airbrush again........

Damn I am one hot chick ain't I?? Note the very fine lines of my stealth suit sheathed frame!! I shall distract the Taliban...you shall attack.

Actually it's more like..."Well at least they got my butt right!" Funny what crossing your right arm over your chest can achieve at the most opportune moments isn't it?

webpic%20(38).jpg

Once he got off the lift truck, Cpl Bloggins could no longer deny that he had a weight problem. 

The weapons tech took one look at it and said:

"It looks fine, you probably did'nt clean it properly"

GO!!! said:
The weapons tech took one look at it and said:

"It looks fine, you probably did'nt clean it properly"

He was probably just upset it didn't function.

MM

webpic%20(38).jpg

"With a bit more weight, I am positive I can back over that first step and get this baby inside."

"Oh!......Wait!.....If I drop the forks, that will raise the front wheels off the ground........I'M IN!"

CRW_4614.jpg

This is what happens when NL_engineer drives, I think you hit too many bumps there lad  ;D

The alcohol industry unveils its new street race inspired rolling advertisement, only to suffer disastrous results.

CRW_4614.jpg

After the disastrous first race, Vodka Kick decides not to send the drivers any of their product until AFTER the race is over...

Cpl Thompson said:
CRW_4614.jpg

After the disastrous first race, Vodka Kick decides not to send the drivers any of their product until AFTER the race is over...
  Bacardi's had passed not moments before and dropped a spike belt for the less superior vodka mobile...he he he

Back