• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Army.ca Game (HEADLINES)

I've had pigeons crap on my helmet.... same thing isn't it ???

geo said:
I've had pigeons crap on my helmet.... same thing isn't it ???

I've been pooped on by birds a couple of times.  Supposedly it's good luck.  :-X

so you say......
T'was my luck to having to change uniforms & doing my laundry before it was time

I don't waqnt anyone show up on my parade with flowers printed on his CADPAT claiming it was issued

crocos-499x374.jpg

"When I get a hold of whoever picked this as the DZ, I'm gonna kill them!"

The picture was gone, let's see how long it remains this time......

PMedMoe said:

Army Intelligence: "satalite recon shows there are No Enemy Soldiers at the DZ..... apparently they wont go near this area, but we cant figure out why....."

Ranger Rick: "Well now we know WHY!"

Lawn Dart looks at the ground: "Holy Cr**! Some one is diving towards me from another world. Oh wait.. that a... *Splash*"

Or somehow this pop in my head..

George, George
George of the Jungle,
Strong as he can be.
(Ahhhhhhhh)
Watch out for that tree.  :rofl:

crocos-499x374.jpg

After Jumping out of the chopper, at the Regimental smoker in Camp Blanding, the RSM was weary that tess was the Jump Master on the Chopper.....

Funny thing was, this was the first time that the RSM thought of twenty ways to deal with him, that did not involve aligators.  Considering, tess told the RSM, "Oh don't be a wuss Sir, how different could that be from the Ottawa river down in Pet".

dileas

tess

Looks like a Milnet convention for Army.Ca vets... Did I see Vern there next to Tess?

Okay, not so much a headline, but when I saw this picture it brought to mind the episode of WKRP where Venus and Johnny are doing the drinking reaction test with the cop and Venus keeps saying "He's got a hat, I want a hat, too."

RMCstaff.jpg

;D

Just for reference it was season 1, episode 21 called Fish Story.  The same one where Johnny sees the pig painting the lobby.

Back