• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

need answers on a moral dilemma

• Thread starter Thread starter bled12345
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
....yes.

Did you manage to read the topic properly or did all that overflowing patriotism blind you?

First, he wasn't the one doing it (your post looked like it was accusing him), as far as deceiving others into believing something about themselves that they are not ... not quite sure how that ties in with contemplating about turning a suspected drug user in unless somewhere in this topic Bled claimed that he was from Krypton, and I can think of a lot better natural highs than being a CF member ... a lot better.

I think we all know its wrong. But thanks for reminding me, for a second I almost thought that snorting coke and talking to trees was perfectly acceptable!

Fideo said:
there is no better NATURAL high than one of being a member of the armed forces in Canada.

Gear down there big rig.

I gave this advice to someone else awhile back, but you may/may not benefit from it too.

Print out the last post of yours on this thread, and save it until you are asked to resign your contract in about 3 years. Then read it before you sign on for another 22. There is no doubt in my military mind that your enthusiasm will be curbed a bit, and if it's not, you should be writing motivational books for soldiers!

Fideo,

Calm down there bud, take a breather. Put your glasses on(if you wear em), and go back and read his post(s). He didn't say he used drugs at all, nor did he condone using them in the CF or anywhere else. You should read people's posts more carefully before replying with an attack like that.

Fideo said:
Your a disgrace to the   :cdn: and Crown if you are doing nonsense such as that while representing our nation. I cant believe people wanna course through their lives deceiving others into believing something about themselves that they are not. People make mistakes...myself included.....but all would agree that there is no better NATURAL high than one of being a member of the armed forces in Canada. WAKE UP POEPLE!!!!!!! Its WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!! :cdn:

Coming from the guy with the Jimi Hendrix quote under his avatar....

...for a second I almost thought that snorting coke and talking to trees was perfectly acceptable!

Why isn't there an emoticon that has me laughing my a$$ off?

Combat Clerk said:
GUEST WHAT WE CALLED THAT FRAUD.   Maybe DND will offer him to take the door or WELCOME TO EDMONTON.

what's in edmonton?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back