• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Ne-Kah-Ne-Tah, We lead, others follow

J_Blay

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey there, my name is Jordan Blay, and I was wondering if there are any members of the Alqonquin Regiment, either past or present that come to this site. I would love to get in contact with some old friends from N. Bay. I was an infanteer from 95 to 97. Looking to re-connect with friends, and see how my unit is doing. Hell! I dont even know who the CO is any more! :(  Any information would be great, thanks muchly. After all, once a gonk, always a gonk! :)

Me to 1990, (glad I joined the Regs) The RSS staff was outstanding the rest sucked!!!

Hey Jordan how are things?  I finally left the Algonquins in 2000 for the regs.  Wish I would have done so sooner.  I currently in the comm rsch trade and am posted I Halifax.  Are you still in the military?  What are you doing now?

Gilles 

Hey  -this is Carmichael  -

I left in 1999 - moved to the USA - where I never have to worry about waking up to a foot of snow on a patrol day and not having any winter gear - man that was a crappy day -

I just looked up ALQ R on the yahoo and found this -

Cool seeing y'all on here -

Carm! What you talking about man? That was a GREAT weekened! Nothing like digging an 84 trench through frozen clay on a wind swept plateau out in the middle of nowhere! It's character building! :)

Greetings Fellow Algonquins!. I transferred to the Links after 10 great years with the unit,Gille, if you see this message,tell Guy I said hello.

Ne-Kah-Ne-Tah

Steve Storie  :cdn:

Back