• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Muslims offend British soldiers in Barking

TN2IC

Army.ca Veteran
Reaction score
Older news.. but still. I just watch it. I'm surprise we don't see this a lot in Canada. Still made me sick to my stomach.

Youtube Video Link

Regards,
TN

If it's any comfort, the EDL replied to the protesters by throwing frozen pork sausages at them.  >:D

You know that wont solve the problem JJT. I understand where you are coming from but its like throwing frozen limbs of westerners at me. In reality, it is only going to piss me off more. I don't have the answer but I know we have find that answer ... soon, it does no one any good...ideas?...

Pat in Halifax said:
You know that wont solve the problem JJT. I understand where you are coming from but its like throwing frozen limbs of westerners at me. In reality, it is only going to piss me off more. I don't have the answer but I know we have find that answer ... soon, it does no one any good...ideas?...
Frankly that would not be my response to those troublemakers.  The UK has a big problem and I honestly don't see their getting on top of it in the near if any future.  The are all bent over/around the axle by the EU courts and what they have allowed to fester (on all sides) in the once Great Britain.  They have for example a hate preacher they cannot expel because of rulings from this court.  Italy, having similar troubles ignored the courts and deported their headache.  The EU court admitted there was bugger all they could do about it but make noise. article link  And on the other hand they have the EDL, and the BNP running and holding office.  My ancestors must be whirling like Dervishes in their collective graves on what has come to pass.

We, have the Khadr clan and will in the end, do nothing.  Answers?  Nope, I don't have any that will suffice today's climate.  As for the EDL, we don't really have them either in Canadian form and what we do have is fringe.  They are not the answer either.  My " >:D" was geared more to the intent of the pork sausages.  While not necessarily condoning such practices, I won't shed a tear if one of those protesters down range got smacked in the gob by some unclean pork.  After all, I love pork.

Dad died in 2000. When mom died in 2010, the last thing I recall her saying (among a few other personal things) was that she was glad dad didn't witness 9/11. He witnessed Ortona, Liri valley and then the move to northern Europe. He fought for way too f***ing much. Why do we alllow ourselves to be suckered in by this? How's it go?...They bled for us...

Muslims quoting hitler while protesting soldiers in the UK. Soldiers being the reason Muslim protests are permitted in the UK.

Love it.

I wish someone would throw pork sausages at me.  Or maybe instead of wasting it on Muslim protesters, give it to homeless people. 

If you think about it, giving pork to the homeless and starving to eat makes a bigger statement than throwing it at protestors.

I can totally see people in the UK reaching a boiling point and turning on the Muslims in that country en mass-reap what you sow.

At which point would people say enough? And would there be the political will to start throwing extremists and their supporters out of the country?

They have done this for years. Its funny that they only do it when they have the police there. They never tried it outside of the gates at camp/base as they know what would happen especially after the lads come home from a night out ;)
Britain has gone to the dogs and a good majority of us have left not only the forces but the island also.
If Canada allowed foreign nationals to join you would see allot of us at the recruitment office sharpish!

per mare per terram

Canada should be watching the UK much more closely than it is.  Immigration policies and National policies in the UK have turned it into what it is today.  Canada has been following much similar policies, perhaps even more liberal with the Charter of Human Rights and our notorious Human Rights Commissions.  We really do have many of the same problem, just not on such a large scale, and often ignored......... or worse, condoned by the "apologists" in our society.

How long before Religious fanatics (Muslim, Hindu, Sikh, Christian, etc.) bring us to a state where we will be facing a Religious War?

George Wallace said:
Canada should be watching the UK much more closely than it is.  Immigration policies and National policies in the UK have turned it into what it is today.  Canada has been following much similar policies, perhaps even more liberal with the Charter of Human Rights and our notorious Human Rights Commissions.  We really do have many of the same problem, just not on such a large scale, and often ignored......... or worse, condoned by the "apologists" in our society.

How long before Religious fanatics (Muslim, Hindu, Sikh, Christian, etc.) bring us to a state where we will be facing a Religious War?

In Canada, the population is spread out more, helping prevent unrest?

Get Nautical said:
In Canada, the population is spread out more, helping prevent unrest?

True, but one-third of Canada's population is located within a 160 km radius of Toronto.
As G20 showed, downtown can attract a big crowd requiring a lot of police from across Canada.

It also doesn't help having fly-ins coming from around the world either. 

Back