• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Moronic topics that get ones blood boiling

TCBF said:
And a Scottish Engineering Officer.   After all, the Scots were the first engineering officers, having invented the steam engine.

Tom

Go here the english beat the scots http://inventors.about.com/library/inventors/blsteamengine.htm

wotan said:
What happened to the "hot chicks" debate?  All you guys all that geeky?

wor r chix?

To take this out of the stars to a more terrestrial level....who'd win a tug of war.....monkeys or midgets?

Poppa said:
To take this out of the stars to a more terrestrial level....who'd win a tug of war.....monkeys or midgets?

It depends, are we talking Mini me versus Gorrilaz, or Elijah Woods versus Rease monkey's?

*shakes his head*
No way man, Mini me is much stronger than any of the monkey's, plus he has got a gun! He can just shoot them IF they happen to win...which they wont... ;D

not if they're the flying monkeys from the Wizard of Oz, man! He'd be like, shooting all over the place, and they'd be all like, dodging in the air until he ran out of ammo.

Monkeys got it all over Mini-me.

Para, you subversive *&$&^&!  It took me along time to stop saying "like" and use the English language
properly no thanks to my sister who assassinates casual conversation with the very latest of
hip-hop-retro-bohemian-futurist-teenaged-gotta-be-me lingo everytime she gets.  It has to be, like, the most over-used word in contemporary vocabulary.  Like why should I care?  I got over it like a commom cold like flu.  Now my sister goes, "like wow you
gotta hair cut", and, yeah," like, I'm the the military now you know".  Its, you know, like starting again. Like all my sentences will be like
inundated with "like" you know.  Gotta stop saying that.    Gotta, you know, ...need more therapy, ...must, ...like get more
therapy.. to stop moronic topics like over-used words that gets like my blood boiling.

To draw this back from terrestrial to the stars again, there are three major impact craters regions in Canada (at least
visually).  On a map, look at the circular pattern shoreline of eastern Hudson Bay (Naraposta Islands), circular pattern
lakes around Hudson Bay particularly to the east, the Saguenay Lake area, and the mouth of the St.Lawrence
River (Nova Scotia/PEI).  Why us?

Bert said:
Para, you subversive *&$&^&!   It took me along time to stop saying "like" and use the English language
properly no thanks to my sister who assassinates casual conversation with the very latest of
hip-hop-retro-bohemian-futurist-teenaged-gotta-be-me lingo everytime she gets.   It has to be, like, the most over-used word in contemporary vocabulary.   Like why should I care?   I got over it like a commom cold like flu.   Now my sister goes, "like wow you
gotta hair cut", and, yeah," like, I'm the the military now you know".   Its, you know, like starting again. Like all my sentences will be like
inundated with "like" you know.   Gotta stop saying that.     Gotta, you know, ...need more therapy, ...must, ...like get more
therapy.. to stop moronic topics like over-used words that gets like my blood boiling.

To draw this back from terrestrial to the stars again, there are three major impact craters regions in Canada (at least
visually).   On a map, look at the circular pattern shoreline of eastern Hudson Bay (Naraposta Islands), circular pattern
lakes around Hudson Bay particularly to the east, the Saguenay Lake area, and the mouth of the St.Lawrence
River (Nova Scotia/PEI).   Why us?

Because we're always getting sh** dumped on us?

(and it would like, so be the the monkeys, totally)

Back