• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

MILNET.CA - What do you drive?

The red and white limousine for me(OC Transpo). If trucks continue sliding in price I wouldn't mind picking out a chevy.

I’ve always wanted to go to Vegas and rent a Diablo for a day and race it around on the desert highways…

Presently driving a 04 F150 4x4 with a 4 inch suspension lift and a new gunrack! I wish I could drive an 04 F150 4x4 with a 4 inch suspension lift, new gunrack and a supercharger! 8)

Just a Sig Op said:
I've always said if I were to win the lottery tommorow, I'd buy myself a dumptruck, so I could drive it around, pull up next to hummers, and laugh at the owners for their choice in "tiny" trucks.

I feel that each day my friend... Hahahahahah!!! Try a Volvo 630 truck... 13 speed.. Cummins  ;D

Honestly.. I want to drive Grave Digger. I think I"m sick of traffic.

I'd love to get my hands on one of these....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tK_ndSAZz0s

i drive a '92 ford flare side. i wish i drove a international CXT or an F650

I drive a black 2007 GMC Sierra half ton.

I wish I could ride in a LAV with Chad Horn gunning the 25mm, and dismount with Mike Seggie and Andrew Grenon as my fire team partners.

We will NEVER forget you.

A 2006 Honda Civic and 2009 Subaru Forester. A Motor Trend Car of the Year and SUV of the Year. Yeah, I'm awsome.

Garett said:
A 2006 Honda Civic and 2009 Subaru Forester. A Motor Trend Car of the Year and SUV of the Year. Yeah, I'm awsome.
Nice combination. How do you like your Subaru?
Let me rephrase that, is there anything you don't like about it?
did you get the turbo engine?

cheers,
Frank

My wife tells me she will look good in this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAWDf6EorDY&feature=related

I got around to getting a picture. See attached.

As I mentioned in the other thread, '68 Impala but a nicer green.

Colin P said:
My wife tells me she will look good in this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAWDf6EorDY&feature=related
Yikes!
I want one but they are fugly!  ;D

I drive a Toyota Sera, but I wish I was driving a Nissan Fair Lady (that's right not the North American name of 300ZX, but the JDM Fair Lady)

So after a lengthy search, I'm surprised to see that this had not been posted before. If it has, please direct me to the thread and mods can delete this one.

So the title is pretty self explanatory. Post some pros and cons if you feel like it.

I drive an 04 Pontiac Aztek and I'm fixing up my dads 92 VW Jetta Marathon - Diesel

n631556859_888267_7579.jpg

n631556859_888345_7173.jpg

Pros : Dispite it only being Front Wheel Drive, its amazing in winter. MASSIVE amounts of cargo, and passenger space. For the size of the engine (3.4L V6) its not horrible on gas. Accelerates faster then most SUV/Crossovers Iv seen.

Cons : Lots of people say its ugly, but I love it. Only a 4 speed auto, destroying my good fuel consumption when going over ~115.

My dad drives an 09 Ford Escape, and is getting the 2010 version in October (company car plans ROCK!!)

We also keep are Ford F350 Turbo Diesel running for hauling stuff around.

Actually, I'm quite sure there have been various threads on "My first car", "Pictures of your car" and "What car would you like to drive".  I'm just too lazy to really search.

PMedMoe said:
Actually, I'm quite sure there have been various threads on "My first car", "Pictures of your car" and "What car would you like to drive".  I'm just too lazy to really search.

I really thought there would be too, that's why I searched for a good 30 mins before making a new thread.... but found nothing  :-\

But I guess another one wouldn't hurt too much.....

Back