• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Military Transport Truck Flips on Hwy 400

Silverfire

Inactive
Reaction score
Military transport truck flips on Hwy. 400
By CityNews.ca Staff
22 JUN 11
http://www.citytv.com/toronto/citynews/news/local/article/138601--military-transport-truck-flips-on-hwy-400

A military transport truck towing another truck on a flatbed flipped on Highway 400 south of Barrie, Ont., halting southbound and northbound traffic Wednesday afternoon.

The driver and the passenger of the truck were unharmed, and a cause of the accident hasn’t been determined, OPP Sgt. David Woodford told CityNews.ca.

Three southbound lanes and one northbound lane on Highway 400 remain closed. Traffic is being rerouted at Innisfil Beach Road, he said.

Police hope to get Highway 400 re-opened by 7 p.m.

This story is partially inacurate. It was an HLVW hooked to a Beavertail overloaded with an old Deuce.

Hurricane said:
This story is partially inacurate. It was an HLVW hooked to a Beavertail overloaded with an old Deuce.

Yes, because the general public would completely understand what you just said.  ::)

Hurricane said:

How is a "military transport truck towing another truck on a flatbed" any different from what you just said? I think they sound pretty similar.

I think the better question is: Who was using an HLVW and Beavertail to move an old Deuce and why?  >:D

Michael O'Leary said:
I think the better question is: Who was using an HLVW and Beavertail to move an old Deuce and why?  >:D

I wonder if it was heading for a military vehicle museum , oh I don't know, around Oshawa maybe?  ::)

PuckChaser said:
How is a "military transport truck towing another truck on a flatbed" any different from what you just said? I think they sound pretty similar.

I dont know about you, but anytime someone says "Transport Truck" I think of a tractor trailer.

Back