• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Military Police Officer

Sephur

Inactive
Reaction score
Good day CAF recruiters,

I recently submitted my application for Military Police Officer after examining the information posted on forces.ca
While searching for more information about MPOs within the forums, I've stumbled on this:

--
In order to qualify for the Military Police Officer occupation for direct entry officer (DEO) you will require the following:

1. An undergraduate degree from a Canadian university in one of the following programs:

-Criminology;
-Justice Studies;
-Criminal Justice;
-Police Science;
-Emergency/Crisis and Disaster
Management;
-Law;
-Psychology;
-Sociology; or
-Baccalauréat en Sécurité Publique. (if you happen to be attending a French university program)

2. You also require a certain amount of experience:

-Valid Driver's license; and
-Minimum one year relevant experience in a related field such as: employment with a Government law enforcement or security organization (e.g. RCMP, Provincial/Regional/Municipal Police Services, Corrections Canada, CSIS, CBSA, Sheriff's Department, Crown Corporation, other emergency service organizations (e.g. paramedic, fire fighter)
--

My application is for DEO, and I do meet the requirements of 1).
My concern is with section 2, 2nd portion. Would anyone know if being a part of the Commissionaires count towards this requirement?

Cheers

Back