• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

military pay stub deductions

damine3144

Inactive
Reaction score
i have an appointment with sisip, & i never received a pay stub, i'm on my private 3's. if anyone gets a pay stub and can send me the deductions, that would be greatly appreciated. & if your on private 3's 2, if you can tell me what the total service pay is, before net deductions, thx

Federal $ -
Provincial $ -

CFSA - PRFC - $
CPP/QPP RPC/RRQ - $

EI -
SDB -
SISIP-
PSHCP-
Provincial health care-
Mess Dues-
sales tax-
other-

If you've been in the military for more than 2 weeks, you have received a pay stub.

If you don't have online access to EMAA, go to your Orderly Room, they can print you off a pay stub.

PMedMoe said:
If you don't have online access to EMAA, go to your Orderly Room, they can print you off a pay stub.

Then get your EMAA account sorted out/ started and get your pay statements emailed to you at home so you can keep track.    ;)

Regards

Der Panzerkommandant.... said:
Then get your EMAA account sorted out/ started and get your pay statements emailed to you at home so you can keep track.    ;)

I was figuring since the OP is on their QL3 course, they might not have access to a DWAN computer, but yes, that's what I'd do.  :nod:

i've been in 2 years, never received a pay stub! i'm going to my OR but my appointment is with sisip tomorrow at 9:30am, I won't be able to get a pay stub before then since they take apoitments. i was just wondering if anyone that actually gets gets pay stubs can list me the deductions,.

Nothing like leaving things to the last minute...... ::)

Most ORs open at 0730.  I'm sure someone will print you off a pay statement if you tell them you have an appointment at 0930 and ask nicely for one.  Have you been getting your T4s for the last two years?  By default that is where your pay statements go until you tell EMMA to do otherwise. 

damine3144 said:
i've been in 2 years, never received a pay stub! i'm going to my OR but my appointment is with sisip tomorrow at 9:30am, I won't be able to get a pay stub before then since they take apoitments. i was just wondering if anyone that actually gets gets pay stubs can list me the deductions,.

Not everyone has the same deductions as you.  They would have to be the exact same rank, the exact same Pay Incentive, the exact same living conditions, the exact same Mess, etc. 

The OR IS your best bet.

strange - thought I had already posted this.

Just some info points.  It is possible for the system to be set not to issue pay statements if the member does not want them.  In the past some mbrs have been defaulted to this setting - even if they were already receiving statements (I was one). Happened with a system update. Don't know why anyone would choose it, other than perhaps someone on Ops,  or go 2 years without a statement but it can happen.

If you go to the clerk they can print an F6 screen for you in less than a minute (if they are already logged in and you know your service number).  We do not have the ability to print your actual pay statement that you SHOULD receive in the mail. The F6 screen does have all the info and is actually easier to read in my opinion, just make sure the month is correct on it.

Back