• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Merry Christmas! / Happy Holidays!

Kitanna

Inactive
Reaction score
Ok guys! I thought it would be nice to see what everyone is doin for Christmas or whatever religion you are in. I know that the only reason my dad is getting a tree is because my cat would go into depression. (useless information) lol Well, have fun and let the good times roll!

you can never have too many candy canes. Especially when you‘re taking the semester finals for college.

GAH!!! :fifty: :crybaby: :crybaby: :blotto:

Merry Christmas to all and ARMY_CHICK...could it be that there are more than sugerplums dancing in your head?! :fifty: :salute: :rocket: :gunner:

university exams..........exams......*twitch*

Holiday only start 1 week! Not second sooner!

For me anyways :crybaby:

Merry Christmas everyone! Keep safe, love lots & have fun! .....and don‘t drink & drive :)

yes! I have Highschool exams in January.. ugh... -_- death... much death... but Christmas comes before that so I‘m happy ^_^

Last exam tomorow!!! WOOHOO!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS/HAPPY HANUKA(however it‘s spelled, sorry)/SEASONS-GREETINGS-TO-EVERYONE-WHO-DOESN‘T-CELEBRATE-ONE-OF-THE-AFORMENTIONED-HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!!!

Heh, last one, and it‘s rather easy.

Merry X-mas indeed
but i‘ve been naughty and may not get squat...
:crybaby: :sniper:

I was thinking about calling in some aircraft on christmas eve; opening my gifts, while laughing at my roommate, who opened his 3 weeks ago. On Christmas day I will probably work and then serve dinner.

Merry Christmas to all service members, civilians and special wishes going out for our troops in Bosnia (Got a few friends in there right now), troops in Afghan and to all others soldiers on TD.
Thanks for making this country a better place to live, being there for us in time of need (Ice Storm/Floods/BC Fires and much more).
Thanks for serving this country so well and for protecting our freedom no matter what... You guys are the best!
Need to say more? Merry Christmas and Happy New year guys!

Back