• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Medals, Badges, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tolstoyevsky

Banned
Banned
Inactive
Reaction score
If I'm not mistaken, the CF awards campaign medals. In the Second World War, the German had sleeve cuffs for campaign, not medals. Medals were only awarded for conspicuous valour. This way, the guy fighting in the first line was getting the medals, while the dude peeling potatoes 10 clicks behind the front line was only getting the cuff. In your opinion which system rewards soldiers more equitably?

I believe in 1 team 1 mission.... I think what we have right now works, general service medal outside of country and campaign star in country. (TFA)
Everyone is decorated.

Just my thoughts  :)

TN2IC said:
I don't think you heard of the 3 block war?

TN2IC OUT

As suprising as this might sound, yes, I've heard of it, but I had no idea peeling potatoes is part of it  8)

I locked this and was just about to issue a verbal to Tolstoyevsky but I see one of the other Mods saw him first.

Shouldn't this be the kind of stuff you can troll with in the classroom at RMC?......or is it easier to be brave behind a fake name on the internet?

One more and yer on the ramp without a chute Tol...

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back