• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

May2008 BMQ - ALL LOCATIONS

shlindz

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello!
My fiance just got his call today. His BMQ starts May 5th. He's joining as an NCM for the infantry occupation. We both finished our paperwork the same week, but we figured he would get his call first. Guess they aren't that desperate for cooks? So here is a thread for all you recruits starting BMQ in May.
Good Luck and I hope to see you soon.  :salute:

Hey I'm starting May 5th at St Jean and doing Infantry aswell... ;D...Just wanted to let ya'll know :salute:

Hi all,
    I'm a Caper living in Halifax, Nova Scotia.  I'm there on May 5th also, going NavComm.  Cya you all there.

Hi all,
  I'm a Caper living in Halifax, Nova Scotia flying out on May 4th for May 5th start date.  Going NavComm.  Anyone else flying out then from Halifax?
  Cya's all there!

Oldish Chappion said:
Hi all,
  I'm a Caper living in Halifax, Nova Scotia flying out on May 4th for May 5th start date.  Going NavComm.  Anyone else flying out then from Halifax?
   Cya's all there!

Hey Caper,

Welcome aboard! What time are you arriving at Montreal? I'll be waiting for the shuttle bus at 1400 hrs with the other guys.

Hey Engineer_DEO,
  I'm not sure of the arrival time yet.  I swear in April 29th and I'll get all my details then.  I'll be sure to update you once I find out!

Well  then I guess this post  is not alive which means  only 3 of us are going 2 BMQ lol JK... ;D

well I might ad to this thread next week as I am supposed to get my dates and offer early this week I guess. So maybe I will be there in May. Have a good one to everyone going early May!!

Caper1967 said:
Hi all,
   Cya's all there!

You are in the wrong thread. You are going to BMQ, not BMOQ.

Hey all,
  I realized that this was the wrong thread right after the first post but it was too late to take it back.  I'm dropping this line before I get any more messages letting me know what I already know.  Have a good one all and best of luck to you on May 5th.  I'm sure I'll be taking orders from some of you.  :)

Anyone had a call that completed their interview/medical/etc from Halifax as of early / Mid April? Still waiting for my call...I think they forgot about me.

Heading into the 3rd or 4th week after I've been merit listed (think 3rd), how long did it take you guys?

I had my medical/interview/all that on April 14 and got the call on the 28th.  I think it depends a lot on the trade you have chosen.  Just keep calling them.  I know there is at least two dates for the BMQ in June, so you can hope for that.  Good luck!!

I choose AVS tech as my trade. Don't know if that's holding it up or not. I do, however, know that there are new BMQ's starting up every week, was told this directly from one of the fellows that actually instruct the course who just left there.

I got a baby due at the end of the month (May 26th)...maybe I won't stress it too hard atm ;)

Back