• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

March 2008 BMQ

I got the call today, i Swear in March 6th and leaving March 8th from Hamilton. Going for Signal Operator.

Hey Dane, you may want to post on "MARCH 2008 BMQ".  This is from 2007.  But congrats anyway.  :)

Being sworn in on the 5th and leaving on the 8-9th my course starts on the 10th...
Loke, Laz and dane cya boys there!!

Awesome, not sure on my flight times yet. Just waiting for that in the mail.  Sometime on Saturday the 8th.

Dane where you flying from?? cuz i think my flight leaves on the 8th too.

You guys already got your travel information?  I don't know how I'm getting there; a question I'll ask tomorrow before/after swearing in, I suppose. ;)

Got my re-interview and medical on March 18th (finally, after about a year)...any idea of if there is a BMQ going on directly after that? :D

I dont have a for sure on my travel info, yet.  I was just told that I'll be flying out of Hamilton on the 8th. Something is being mailed to me so that might be my ticket or I'll get it when I Swear in on the 6th.

DS4000 said:
Being sworn in on the 5th and leaving on the 8-9th my course starts on the 10th...
Loke, Laz and dane cya boys there!!

Perhaps we will all see each other in Montreal before heading out to the Mega.  ;D

Lazarus** said:
Perhaps we will all see each other in Montreal before heading out to the Mega.  ;D

Yeaa hopefully we will!! Anyone of you getting a taxi cuz if you are i'll share one to cut down on the cost.  How old are you guys becuase i'm 18 so i feel like the youngin whos goin :( lol

Is anyone going to basic soon from Oshawa or anywhere around that because i have my interview on monday and i wanted to know if anyone is going from oshawa soon

spyridon said:
Is anyone going to basic soon from Oshawa or anywhere around that because i have my interview on monday and i wanted to know if anyone is going from oshawa soon

Yea i'm from whitby and im going to basic for the 10th of march.

im from lindsay but oshawa is the closest recruiting centre and im trying to figure out do they give you lotsd of notice when they are gonna send you from oshawa or do they just spring it on you?

Lol well the first time they were going to send me they gave me a week before my course started, but i declined it becuase of personal matters. But this time they gave me a solid 2 weeks before i go, so it really depends when you get loaded onto a course, thats when they'll let you know.

Back