• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

march 11th bmq

If you're heading out to start your journey in the Canadian Forces I recommend changing your name to some type of alias (assuming those are your real names).

There are a number of reasons for this including;

1. Security. You don't want some government agency scoping you out as a noob who could be targeted for some type of informant attempt.
"Hi Everyone I'm John Smith and I'm going to be a whatever trade and I'll have access to very top secret information".
It may sound far fetched but that shit happens.

2. You don't want instructor (or even other students) searching your name and tracing you back here.  If you say something really stupid someone might hold you accountable for it.

3. You don't want the media linking your name with being a CF member and snooping in your social media, trying to drum up a story about you or something.

If you're hell bent on using your real names than just give it a little time of being int he CF so you understand security risks, dangers and how to handle them.

Just my advice.

Hello, I just received an offer yesterday and I am getting ready to leave for BMQ on March 9th, next Saturday! See you all there :)

I am starting my basic on March 11th as well.
My trade is Aviation Tech. I am flying in from Halifax on March 9th
congrats and good look everyone.

Congrats everyone! See you all soon. I'm taking a train up from Kingston for RMS Clerk

I'll be there. Driving out from Toronto. Going for ACISS. Lookin' forward to meeting everyone!

Back